one small spider

A spider carfully steps across its web covered in dew, strung in between some leaves over a brook going into a water fall. it is so small dangling over a beautiful river. crystal blue water rushing past not stopping to notice small gleaming coins in between rocks. at the brim of the water fall. large boulders to sit on to view the tall red wood trees tipping procariosly towerds the sun that filters through the leaves on to one speacial and magical spot. an earthy smell rises from wet rocks drying in the sun. hidden treasures covered in mud never to b found, mist from the morning dripping off of any plant that might of been in the space. a tiny drop hits the surface of the water golden from the sun and break over the water fall and falls into a quit pool. huge rocks and a beautiful sun, tall redwoods so big and dangling in the leaves over a roaring water fall and boulders, over forever lost treasures, and old, dead yet colorful leaves. small dangling spider weaves his web as the sunsets in his small glistening web and small delicat body a small spider, one small spider, his beautiful, his treasure, his big world.



Monday, October 4, 2010

cadet, coughing, cool, awesome, wonderful, amazing, adrenalin pumping, ropes course


I am (drum role please) SICK! That's right folks Josie Leos is home sick, on a Sunday too. :(   I’ve got a fever of 100.6. I am coughing like crazy, have about 17...0000000000000 blankets on me and am eating only oatmeal. I tried to write my story but I was having trouble focusing (that's right I was having trouble lady with long brown hair and likes orange you know who you are) OK I was also at a loss for ideas. But I can still tell you about everything else that happened these last couple days. OK people I'm now a cadet and no that does not mean I was shipped off to military school I am the 4th highest level of girl scout! And I have a new leader too and new girls one who greeted me by "hi I'm Sheela and apparently I'm bad"... apparently? They’re all pretty nice, although there was one eighth grade girl who kept throwing cheese at me. I may not absolutely LOVE my school yet but they do have awesome field trips we went to a ropes course which I will tell you about later because I've been trying to finish this for 3 days now so... and I... have not, so... more later--

PS. doesn't my text look great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment